To provide socioeconomic inclusion through innovation and sustainable models that deliver scalable solutions.
To support interventions that resolve select primary issues faced in sustainable development. Whilst doing so, we shall conform to statutes and policies and adhere to the principles of responsible business practices.
- Vitalize preventive and primary healthcare
- Mitigate hunger, poverty and malnutrition
- Provide safe drinking water, sanitation and hygiene
- Empower communities through equitable educational opportunities
- Ensure the protection of the environment and natural resources
- Augment essential rural resources
- Reduce inequalities and empower the marginalized
- Conserve traditional art, culture and sites of national importance
- Support projects that create and nurture science and technology
- Facilitate the development of sports
- Contribute to welfare funds with statutory approval